Here are just a few ideas of things that you could include in a hope chest for your future daughter-in-laws:
- Special books that you have enjoyed or found helpful (such as The Love Dare)
- A special or homemade tablecloth & napkin set
- A cute, handmade apron (this one I plan to make once I meet her someday so it fits her style!)
- A vintage floral vase
- A journal for her to write letters to her future daughters or daughter-in-laws
- A family cookbook (okay- so this one will be covered by my blog, but you could also do a nice handwritten version, or a nice box of family recipe cards)
Obviously, this is just scratching the surface- there are so many more ideas I am sure you can all come up with! As I think of things I plan to put them in the sidebar so you all have ideas always at your finger tips (right over there --------->). I would also love if you would share some of your ideas with me (and the rest of my readers) in a comment!